Take Charge of Your Health!
The secret is out! Our health is largely under our control!
That’s great news, because, despite the bad news about the number of Americans with chronic health problems, there is hope. There just needs to be self reflection, some will, some knowledge, some help and some strategy.
• If you could change three things about your health, what would they be? If you could look back on your life three years from now, what three things would you have to change today to get to that better place in the future?
• What is keeping you from reaching those goals? Is it lack of knowledge, lack of motivation or lack of solutions?
• What are your frustrations? What have you tried before that hasn’t worked? What are your challenges? How are you going to work around them?
• What is your plan? How are you going to get from point A to point B; from not as healthy as you would like to be, to knowing you’ve done what it takes to get the most health, energy and joy out of life?
During the 4 week workshop, we will:
• Clarify your goal or goals
• Find your roadblocks
• Work through a 5 step action plan strategy framework
• Learn about how hormones, nutrients, inflammation, oxidation, stress, and more, play vital roles in health and illness, and what to do about them
• Develope your action plan
• Get your questions answered
The Time to Take Charge is Now!
Stay tuned for video #2 and opening of registration in the next couple days.
Join us for a 4 week web based coaching workshop.
Where: 4 weekly online webinars
When: Wednesdays April 13, 20, 27 and May 4
Time: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
* Disclosures: The Take Charge of Your Health Workshop program is presented by Dr Ann Haiden, DO, and produced by Sustainable Wellness Media, LLC.
The workshop contains the opinions and ideas of Dr Ann Haiden. It is intended to provide helpful and informative material on the subjects addressed in the workshop. It is provided with the understanding that the presenter and the producer are not engaged in rendering medical, health, psychological, or any other kind of personal professional services in either the presentation or any of the supporting materials. If the participant requires personal medical, health, or other assistance or advice, a competent professional should be consulted. Participation in the program does not constitute a doctor patient relationship between Dr Ann Haiden or Sustainable Wellness Media, LLC with any of the participants.
The presenter and producer specifically disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss, or risk, personal or otherwise, that is incurred as a consequence, directly, or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this program.