Effective Date: May, 2018
We respect your privacy and the rights to control your personal data. We want to be clear about the data, and why we collect it. Your data is protected by us, and we do not and will not sell your data to third parties. This privacy statement explains the information we collect and how we will use it. Please read this statement carefully to understand how we may collect, use, and share your personal information.
How We Collect and Use Information
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). Drhaiden.com only contacts individuals who specifically request and consent that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging, attended one of our events, or have purchased one of our products. Drhaiden.com collects personally identifying information (PII) from our users during online registration and online purchasing with consent. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration or opt-in purposes and name, postal address, and credit card information when registering for our events or purchasing our products. All of this information is consensually provided to us by you. We may provide your PII to entities who work on behalf of or with us. These entities may use your PII to help fulfill your requests in connection with the Website. For instance, we may transfer information collected at checkout, including PII, to service providers and other third parties who assist us in billing and order fulfillment.
We also, with your consent, collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
We do not share your information with third parties for any purpose. We do use your email address, and in rare cases, your mailing address (if you purchased a product and provided it to us) to send you free health and wellness related content and inform you of products, services, and events that may be of interest to you (unless you instruct us otherwise). If you do not wish to continue to receive these communications, you may click the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of the email to remove yourself completely from our database, or you may also send a request to be removed from our database to our Online Privacy Coordinator at email@example.com.
Please keep in mind that whenever you consent to making your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, in blog comments, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is required to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
You may contact our Online Privacy Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to request the information we store about you, or to delete your information or data. We will reply to these requests within the time requirements of applicable law.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
• Remarketing with Google Analytics
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform integrations
• Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
• Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
• We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
• We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
• We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the State of California, we provide you with information above on how to exercise your choice options such as your right to opt-out or opt-in for use of your Personal Information by third parties for marketing purposes. Therefore, pursuant to the California Civil Code, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your Personal Information for marketing purposes during the preceding year. If you are a California resident and wish to request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices or other rights afforded under the law of the State of California, please send a request by email to our Privacy Administrator at Support@drhaiden.com. All requests must be labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” in the email subject line or on the envelope or post card. For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to “Your California Privacy Rights,” include your name, street address, city, state, zip code and e-mail address (your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email) and indicate your preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). We will not accept requests via the telephone or by fax. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly or that do not have complete information.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
• This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. You must be eighteen (18) years old to enter and use our site, and we require that you verify your age in order to use our Site.
• Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
• We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
• Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers drhaiden.com content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive drhaiden.com material.
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by drhaiden.com include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union citizens.
As a company that markets its site, content, products and/or services on line we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site or services or products is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the regulation.If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please contact our GDPR contact at email@example.com
Although it is highly unlikely, this policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.
Online Privacy Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org